Skip to main content

It is important that you update us if your details change. This is to make sure we include up to date practice details on our website and also write to you at your registered practice address (this is the main practice address that we hold for you).


What can I update online?

You can update much of your personal information online, by logging into our portal. This includes your:

  • registered address (you do not need to notify us of a change to your home address)

  • list of practices for the website

  • contact telephone numbers

  • email address

  • diversity information

Why can't you take my change of details over the phone?

We do this as a guard against fraud and also because we are a small organisation with limited resources.

What if I'm having trouble updating my details online?

If you are not able to update your details online, get in touch.

What if I have a change to my name?

If you wish to change your name on the register you will need to fill in the application form and email it to us along with a copy of the document showing your full new name, for example your marriage certificate or change of name deed.

When should I let you know my details have changed?

It is a legal requirement, under Section 7(1) of the GCC (Registration) Rules 1999, that you notify us of any change to your name or registered address within 30 days of that change. There is no such time-frame for the rest of your details.


Find out about your continuing professional development

Find out More


Find out how to complete your retention and remain on the register

Find out More

Changing Status

This section outlines what you need to do if you wish to change your registration status or leave the register.

Find out More

Insurance and Indemnity Arrangements

Find out about your required insurance and indemnity arrangements

Find out More


Find out More

New Applicants

Find out More
GCC Page Top Button